Notice to Our Patients on The Coronavirus (COVID-19)
At Sol Foot & Ankle Centers, the health and safety of our patients and communities are our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are committed to being responsive and available to our patients.
As the situation evolves, we are monitoring the situation closely and following the guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), and Long Beach Health Department.
As your healthcare provider, we are doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our patients, staff, and visitors.
- All people entering the facility must wear a mask. If you do not have a mask available, we are happy to provide one.
- Daily temperature checks of all patients and team members.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces and high traffic areas between each patient; including waiting rooms, treatment rooms doorknobs, handrails, and entryways.
- Staggering appointment times to adhere to social distancing guidelines and limiting the use of the reception area.
- Advising all employees and patients to take extra precautionary health measures including frequent hand washing, wearing a mask in public, staying home if they’re not feeling well, and practice social distancing.
- Monitoring all our team members' health and not letting any symptomatic employees come to work in our offices.
- Advising all patients with symptoms or who have been exposed to COVID-19 to reschedule their appointments.
We understand these times can be stressful, and we are here to help. We will keep you posted as we continue to take this situation step by step. Finally, we would like to remind our patients that in the meantime, we are currently open at Sol Foot & Ankle Centers.
Take care of yourself and each other,
Sol Foot & Ankle Centers
For resources and information visit the Centers for Disease Control.