Dr. Graves is a Board Certified Podiatrist at Sol Foot and Ankle Centers in Long Beach and has been practicing in the Southern California area for 20 years.
Graduating from the California School of Podiatric Medicine as class valedictorian in 1993, Dr. Graves specializes in sports medicine and running injuries and is an expert in the medical and surgical treatment of the foot and ankle.
Growing up in Long Beach he ran track and cross country at Lakewood High School, Long Beach City College and UC Irvine, where he earned NCAA All-American honors in both track and cross country. It was his involvement in running and sports that fueled Dr. Graves’ desire to become a podiatrist.
Dr. Graves continues to enjoy competitive running and finished the 2015 Boston Marathon. He also enjoys giving back and serving local charitable organization such as the Southern California Special Olympics Clinical Director for the Healthy Athlete's Fit Feet and is a Board Member of Urban Community Outreach, a nonprofit in Long Beach. But Dr. Graves favorite time is spent with his four granddaughters.
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty of Western University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Clinical Director for Special Olympics
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeon
- Member, American and California Podiatric Medical Associations