Posted on Jul 29, 2022
Sol Foot & Ankle Centers are proud allies of the LGBTQ Community. We want our patients to know they are welcome and accepted just the way they are!
"Dr. Shirai was great! I had a great first experience, thank you!" Justine Valdez
"Very nice place to come foot care. Every one is so friendly and concerned for my well being." Walter R.
"Well Taken Care Of. Much Appreciated. Looking forward to keeping this Doctor." Manuel Jacques
"Pleasant experience with friendly staff... Also, Dr. Graves was professional and knowledgable." R.H.
"Dr. Graves took the time to talk to me about my foot pain. I'm on my way to healing." Elizabeth Celaya
Services We Offer
Are You Saying This About Your Feet?
- I have pain on the bottom of my heel or arch
- I have pain on the back of my heel
- I can’t do my job because my feet hurt
- I can’t exercise because my feet hurt
- I have a toenail problem
- I have a lump or bump on my foot
- I have a deformity of my toes or feet
- My feet hurt when I get up in the morning
- I have a skin problem on my feet
- My feet itch
- My feet burn
Insurance Plans Accepted
and all major PPO health insurance plans