What type of doctor do you see when you have foot pain?

When you have a problem with your feet or ankles the first doctor to call is the podiatrist.

A Podiatrist (foot doctor) is a specialist of the foot and ankle and is uniquely qualified to diagnose and treat all types of foot and ankle problems.

Common foot problems podiatrists often treat include plantar fasciitis, ankle sprains, fractures, bunions, ingrown toenails, corns, children's foot pain, and more.

Did you know?

Because feet mirror our general health, podiatrists are often the first to identify other health problems such as arthritis, diabetes, nerve, and even circulatory disorders.

Your feet require special attention, care, and treatment from the right professional.

Your feet are some of the hardest working parts of your body, don't trust your prize possessions with just anyone. As Leonardo da Vinci once said, "The human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art." So, treat your feet with the care they deserve. Your feet are a modern marvel!

With a complete foot exam from our experienced and caring podiatrists at Sol Foot & Ankle Centers, you can rest assured that you are receiving the 'right' treatment, for the first time.

Sol Foot & Ankle Centers' podiatrists are equipped to handle your foot or ankle problem, eliminate your pain and get you back on your feet, whether you are suffering from an acute sports injury, have chronic foot pain, or need regular foot care.

Schedule Your Appointment Today (562) 433-0478.

Comments are closed.