Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 703-9826
Phone: (562) 433-0478
Sol Foot & Ankle Centers

How Do I Treat My Bunion?

The best way to treat your bunion is to seek early evaluation from a foot specialist.

Foot bunions that become painful or are noticabley larger should be evaluated by a podiatrist to determine the severity of the deformity.

For painful foot bunions avoid wearing narrow, high-heeled shoes that place extra pressure on the big toe and metatarsophangeal joint. Avoid any shoes that are tight and cause pain in the bunion area. If your bunion becomes inflammed and painful it is more likely to become larger and become symptomatic in the future.

Depeding upon the pain involved and severity of the bunion our podiatirst's work with you to find the best treatment for your specific condition. Don't put off your bunion pain! Call 562-433-0478 to schedule you foot exam today.