Foot and Ankle Specialists Who Care for More Than Just Your Feet
- Do your feet hurt?
- Is your pain getting in the way of your active lifestyle?
- Have you tried treating the problem on your own with little to no progress?
When your feet and ankle issues begin to affect your daily life negatively, it’s time to make a change. At Sol Foot & Ankle Centers, we are fully equipped to handle your foot and ankle needs. Our podiatrists and staff will take the time to listen to you, explain your condition, and create a unique, individualized treatment plan to relieve your pain and get you back to the activities you enjoy.
Whether you visit our Cherry Avenue office between downtown Long Beach and Belmont Shore, or our Village Road office near Carson Street and Bellflower Boulevard, you will feel comfortable with the positive and welcoming atmosphere of our doctors and staff. Both offices work hard to run on time, and we even have Saturday morning appointments available for your convenience. If you’re tired of letting your foot and ankle problems affect your ability to enjoy your life, call Sol Foot & Ankle Centers at (888) 703-9826.
Our Long Beach Podiatry Offices Treat These Foot and Ankle Conditions
Foot and ankle problems can develop for many different reasons: genetics, injury, poor footwear choices, an active lifestyle, diabetes, and even age. Oftentimes it’s a combination of a few different causes. When you are properly evaluated by an experienced podiatrist at Sol Foot & Ankle Centers, you may find the root of the problem is something you never expected and the treatment may be easier than you think.
Our service areas include:
- Heel and Arch Pain. Pain in the heel or arch is an extremely common problem that we treat in our Long Beach offices. We have many different treatment options available to get you pain-free. Heel pain is frequently caused by plantar fasciitis, but can also stem from a stress fracture, arthritis, or other issues.
- Running and Sports Injuries. If you are a runner or athlete, your feet take a beating. Dr. Graves is the sports specialist who knows your pain! He is a lifetime runner and All-American athlete who specializes in running injuries, training, and sports injuries.
- Women’s Foot Health. Due to their unique foot structure, women are four times as likely as men to develop foot problems. We are sensitive to this and help women with foot ailments such as bunions, hammertoes, neuromas, fallen arches, and more. We focus on both practical and cosmetic solutions to your foot problems.
- Skin and Nail Problems. In addition to traditional treatments, we are able to treat fungal toenails utilizing our PinPointe FootLaser, a pain-free treatment without the risk of side effects or complications from oral medications. We also treat a many other common skin and nail problems such as plantar warts, ingrown toenails, and athlete’s foot.
- Foot and Ankle Injuries. Our Long Beach podiatrists commonly treat different types of foot and ankle injuries including sprains, fractures, tendonitis, shin splints and wounds.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery. Our exceptional facilities allow us to surgically treat a number of foot and ankle conditions in our offices, including skin lesions, bone spurs, cyst removal, and nail surgery. If your foot or ankle problem requires surgical intervention, our doctors are also on staff at surgery centers and hospitals in the Long Beach area.
- Diabetic Foot Care. Individuals with diabetes must be vigilant about their diabetic foot care due to their increased risk of foot infections, ulcers, and amputations. We recommend getting your feet examined at least once a year to check circulation, nerve function, and the skin on your feet in order to prevent diabetic foot complications.
- Children’s Foot Problems. Some common foot problems that children experience include flat feet, heel pain, ingrown toenails and warts. If you are concerned about your child’s feet you can feel assured that we always stress a conservative approach to children's foot issues.
It’s Easy to Schedule an Appointment at Sol Foot & Ankle Centers
We hope to see you soon at one of our Long Beach podiatry offices! Our podiatrists and staff provide a warm and friendly atmosphere where every patient is respected. Call us today to schedule your appointment with one of our experienced podiatrists at (888) 703-9826.